By: Jon Brunberg | posted: 3/22/2014 1:17:26 AM
It’s spring here in Stockholm, finally, and thus time to polish the silverware and sweep out the dustballs. Over the last couple of weeks you may have noticed a few changes. I’ve rolled out a new design for the site, redesigned several pages and made some long-needed updates to the databases. Here’s the short version of the changelog:
- All war articles (except for a few) now have informative texts
- A few new African memorials have been added
- I’ve cleaned up the previous hotchpotch of search options for memorials and added a new search page.
- I’ve introduced categories in the wars section
- The ”in the press” section has been updated with several links to articles that mention this project, including Huffington Post Canada and the Real Clear World blog.
- Oh, and you may want to check out the new database stats if you ever asked yourself how many wars each nation in the world have been involved in since 1900.
I hope you enjoy the new look and feel and that you will find it easier to get around the site.